To sustainably innovate and develop talent
The challenge: to develop and put new products and services with high added value on the market, as well as developing new processes that are always more and more competitive and are also of high environmental quality.
In order to achieve this, Qualitropic unites a network of research and training companies and organisations around one common objective, as well as individual and collective projects.
Reunion: showcasing our French expertise to the rest of the world
It is Qualitropic's ambition to become a regional and world model in tropical bioeconomics and self-sufficient island economic systems in the context of circular economics:
- production of tropical products or tropicalized products,
- identification of tropical food or non-food products bringing value to the tropical or global market,
- production systems in a tropical environment,
- protection systems (nutritional, pharmaceutical, etc.) to deal with tropical risk factors,
- development of innovative economic models enabling the optimal use of tropical renewable resources and reduced dependence on imports,
- non-technological innovation in tropical bioeconomic companies.
In this field our organisation also hopes that Reunion will become a model of expertise, showcasing its French know-how to the rest of the world, especially its Indian Ocean neighbours.
As such, Qualitropic is committed to improving Reunion's competitivity, performance, and economic development; making it more dynamic and improving its reputation in view of the above objectives.
"A product and service factory of the future"
We intend to:
- improve our members competitiveness through innovation, and encourage other companies to support their aims,
- support our members in the development of their projects, whether individual or collective, leading to the commercialisation of innovative products and providing outlets onto high added-value economic sectors,
- support our members through intensive monitoring enabling the anticipation of market developments,
- promote an environment which favours innovation and enables partners to go more up-market through engineering project, coordination, training and sharing activities,
- improve Reunion’s reputation given its rich land and strong identity.
Qualitropic's 4 Strategic Areas of Activity
Our vision for Reunion
- The development of tropical resources
or how to study, preserve and use this unique natural resource (which is a major source of innovation on the flourishing markets of nutrition, health, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, etc.) in an environmentally friendly way
- Improvement in the sustainability of industrial, agricultural and fishing resources
or how to slow down and fight against environmental damage, replace current practices with less polluting solutions, and minimise waste production.... so much essential progress on an island!
- The recovery and development of organic by-products and waste
or how to inspire others by setting an example in the cane-sugar-rum sector by developing new activities and solutions specific to Reunion, based on circular economic models, in close collaboration with the Reunion company Ecoex.
- To meet market demands
or how to provide interdisciplinary answers to sector wide (HRM, logistics, marketing, ITC, etc.) and territorial (ecosystem preservation, health and nutrition, etc.) issues using different products and support services.
Our ethical charter
Simple rules, good-behaviour principles
Each of our members is invited to read, sign, and abide by this charter.
You can read the charter here and discover the companies and organisations that have already signed