Our companies are talented! It is our job to help them shine...
The essential of what is presented below is covered by your membership fee!
Make your idea grow: we help you to sow the seeds of your idea, support you when it grows, help you to harvest it, and we’ll be by your side right until your idea gets put on the market... and why not break onto the international scene!
On a tangible level our tailored support involves starting with an idea and making it real (insofar as it falls within out areas of activity), seeking partners; help with technical, legal and financial development; funding research, and innovation safeguarding, right up to getting the product on the market.
At each stage of your project, Qualitropic puts you in contact with experts who can contribute to its success.
Meetings with financiers
1 Grey matter
Meet company directors, talk to experts, share your experiences, etc.
Come and see for yourself!
Beforehand we will help you bring your project to life. Whether individually or collectively, thanks to our various workshops and events:
enjoyable and informative meetings providing information on financing, the protection of your innovations, etc. or sow the seeds of your project
idea. Join the association’s organisations and company directors, who innovate and lead the way, by participating in the various thematic
events organised throughout the year.
An exceptional network: EKOAL-IT
Find partners (experts, scientists, companies, service providers, etc.) who will undoubtedly make your project progress and put you on the path of
mutually beneficial development which also complies with the vital interests of all those concerned…
From Reunion University to the Carnot Institutes, European clusters to Reunion research centres, South Africa to Europe, companies to service
providers from all around the world, make use of this amazing network based on local, national and international skills.
Protégez vos idées
Safeguard your ideas, even if you need to go into partnership to develop them, so that everyone’s
hard work can be compensated and interests can be preserved.
Throughout the project engineering Qualitropic ensure partners of maximum protection of their knowledge and know-how.
Thanks to the simple safeguarding of ideas, thanks to patenting, the interests of each and every one will be preserved
until the consortium’s agreement has been obtained.
- Contact the association’s Project Engineering Manager in order to present the project at any time of year no matter the stage of the project.
- Complete the accreditation application (confidentiality agreement, project owner form, owner agreement, communication form, project presentation, partner letter of intent).
- Send the completed application 15 days before the date of the expert committee meeting.
- Orally present the project to the expert committee who will in turn give its opinion on the eligibility of the project for Qualitropic accreditation.
Expert committee: composition and actions
- Project accreditation decision, within a period of 7 days, by the Qualitropic bureau based on the committee recommendations.
- Provision of evaluation and recommendations form to project owner..
Presentation of the project to the committee of experts
- 5 experts selected according to their skills and commitment to the region’s economic development who have agreed, in writing, to strictly respect the confidentiality of the projects that they evaluate.
- Evaluation criteria: innovative character, beneficial for the land, commercial strategy, marketing & communication, management & organisation, financial soundness.
- Qualitropic provides project owners with a list of experts, which they are free to decline if it does not seem relevant or could lead to a conflict of interest.
- 15 minute presentation before the committee of experts
- 50 minute discussion between the project owner and the experts
- Committee deliberation in order to provide an informed decision to the bureau
5 Meetings with financiers
Identify financial partners and raise funds to give your project the best chance of success…
Qualitropic examines all of the most appropriate funding possibilities for your projects and puts you in contact with the right people.
6 Support and marketing
Carry out market research, and draw up a marketing and communication plan...
Also benefit from our partners’ expertise: Nexa, law firms, design offices and consultants...